Equinox & Terrain These SUVs offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

Software Update

Search this Thread

Old January 28th, 2020, 7:52 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Software Update

I purchased my 2019 Equinox Premiere late June 2019. The second software update was just downloaded and installed. I was wondering if there is anywhere online to see what the update did (fixes or new features)? I searched but could not find anything......
Old January 28th, 2020, 8:56 AM
CF Beginner

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tmozer
I purchased my 2019 Equinox Premiere late June 2019. The second software update was just downloaded and installed. I was wondering if there is anywhere online to see what the update did (fixes or new features)? I searched but could not find anything......
I can't find anything, maybe Chevrolet doesn't what us to know. This is the second time mine has updated.

I was hoping the radio app would stop grabbing focus from Apple Carplay but if anything that seems to be worse. I have to keep re-selecting Apple Carplay (sometimes twice now) every time I start the with my phone connected. That radio application is really aggressive and will try to start playing music from my phone before Carplay can even get started. Geerrrrr... I was hoping it would remember the last application I was using and default to that one. I wish there was a way to disable USB access for the radio application.