Equinox & Terrain These SUVs offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

wth am i missing?

Search this Thread

Old January 29th, 2021, 10:38 PM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry wth am i missing?

2006 Nox LS. I did a typical hvac calibration. Started with engine off, ignition on, pushed the a/c and recirc buttons 3x, system auto calibrates with blinking leds, calibration finished. Done.. right? Not for me. Every time i start my car, it re-calibrates automatically with the blinking leds and everything. Wth is going on here? I pulled ALL of the hvac, bcm, and blower fuses/relays and nothing. same annoying re-calibration every single time i start my Nox. Any ideas or fixes? Greatly appreciated!
Old January 30th, 2021, 12:45 AM
CF Monarch

Received 263 Likes on 255 Posts

Originally Posted by iancc86
2006 Nox LS. I did a typical hvac calibration. Started with engine off, ignition on, pushed the a/c and recirc buttons 3x, system auto calibrates with blinking leds, calibration finished. Done.. right? Not for me. Every time i start my car, it re-calibrates automatically with the blinking leds and everything. Wth is going on here? I pulled ALL of the hvac, bcm, and blower fuses/relays and nothing. same annoying re-calibration every single time i start my Nox. Any ideas or fixes? Greatly appreciated!
Try pulling the fuses with the HVAC on, disconnect the battery and let it set for 10 minutes. Its possible it will reset your calibration.
Old February 3rd, 2021, 11:54 PM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by oilcanhenry
Try pulling the fuses with the HVAC on, disconnect the battery and let it set for 10 minutes. Its possible it will reset your calibration.
I tried this... twice now just to be sure. i cant figure it out lol. thanks for the idea!
The following users liked this post:
oilcanhenry (February 6th, 2021)
Old February 10th, 2021, 10:47 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Non-volatile memory

It could be this. How to reset it is a problem. When you've done this before has it always reverted to "normal" operation?
Non-volatile memory (NVM) or non-volatile storage is a type of computer memory that can
retrieve stored information even after having been power cycled. In contrast, volatile memory needs constant power in order to retain data.