Express, Savana & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse.

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

2015 Chevy Express 3500 SafetyVan Parts

Search this Thread

Old November 26th, 2018, 3:04 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2015 Chevy Express 3500 SafetyVan Parts

I am in the process of converting my van and will have a bunch of parts available for sale as they are removed. Currently, I have 10 highback seatbelt integrated safety seats with steel mounts. Next week I will have the safety van motorized towing mirrors with convex bottoms and the rear blower motor; more parts to follow. If you are located in the Seattle area and need these parts, let me know.

v/r

haznavy
Old November 26th, 2018, 5:49 PM
CF Pro Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by haznavy
I am in the process of converting my van and will have a bunch of parts available for sale as they are removed. Currently, I have 10 highback seatbelt integrated safety seats with steel mounts. Next week I will have the safety van motorized towing mirrors with convex bottoms and the rear blower motor; more parts to follow. If you are located in the Seattle area and need these parts, let me know.

v/r

haznavy

I am just North of the border in Greater Vancouver... I cannot say I want them, but the mirrors and the Rear HVAC interest me.. maybe. Nah on the HVAC. It's just because I do not have it. I would be better with electric and to plug the truck in every night. The mirrors though, could you post a pic?
Old November 27th, 2018, 6:49 PM
CF Beginner

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Seats

Interested in seats. Am in Tacoma.
Old November 27th, 2018, 9:06 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dahlonega, email me directly at hazii@aol.com and we can set up a time for you to see them.

v/r

haznavy