Express, Savana & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse.

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

99 Express van cab visor

Search this Thread

Old June 18th, 2018, 5:45 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 Express van cab visor

Hello forum, I have a 99 Express 1500 and I am looking for a cab sun visor, the kind on the outside of the van that hangs over the windshield. The only thing I have found is visors for K1500 pick ups and C15 suburban. I wanted to know if either of these will fit my van or do I need to retro fit it. Also I am having a real hard time finding any aftermarket body kits like ground effects and lower air splitter for the front bumper. Can any of you suggest a good website for aftermarket parts please. Thanks
Old June 19th, 2018, 1:03 AM
Super Moderator

Received 665 Likes on 603 Posts

I'm not an expert on the subject, but I'll tell you what I know. I think you'll have a hard time because I have never seen (in real life or on the internet) such a thing for the Chevy Express van.

Personally, I find the interior flip down visors work a treat.
Old June 26th, 2018, 5:58 AM
CF Pro Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I too want one of those visors... I have looked and looked .... its a real shame that there
are not that many after market parts for this van.... it has been in production for such a long
time and you would think there would be an abundance of after market parts...
here is the ONLY company I know that makes one.

Custom Chevy Van Sun Visor - Sarona