Express, Savana & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse.

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

Emptied out the truck

Search this Thread

Old June 12th, 2019, 11:06 PM
CF Pro Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Emptied out the truck

One thing about having a van, you end up hauling around so much, at least I do. I nearly completely emptied it. Now I feel like I can work on it. I don't know how I did it before working fulltime. My van always packed with tools as I never knew what I was going to need in a day. Lately it's partially full, but now she's empty.

Makes it enjoyable. I can clean it. I can see the floor. I can almost go for a walk into the back, but my floor is customized. Anyways I feel good. I am finally experiencing some continueum to work, which means money. I am thinking in a few days I just throw the air mattress in here and go for a drive.

I don't really know where to go though. Maybe just off for a night of fresh air. Wish I Ha d a girlfriend I could call up with no notice and no hassle. I don't know. I guess it depends on the jobs I get but it would be nice just to leave the air mattress in here for the Summer.