Express, Savana & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse.

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

Headers on my 2003 1500 +other plans

Search this Thread

Old May 5th, 2020, 8:25 PM
CF Active Member

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

I just got finished with the header dilemma. Seems that pickup truck headers will fit but not if it fits the pickup well. See; a Van's steering doesnt get in way like a truck. You will need to shield or move some lines and wires. Amazon sells shorty headers real cheap. For stainless I paid $92.
clunk probably a ujoint

Old May 6th, 2020, 3:26 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HurkTheVan
I know it's a limited slip already, not 100% sure on the ratio or the specific diff yet. I am right next to a dealer so I could probably check the vin soon.
Nice van and awesome exhaust. Regarding the diff ratio, it will also be on the RPO code sticker.

My sticker is on the passenger door; G80 - LSD, GT4 - 3.73 ratio.

Old May 6th, 2020, 6:18 AM
CF Active Member

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

When I had my o7 3500 I never though about the diff. I took it offroad alot in Colorado and new Mexico. 14 bolt rear was a monster. I was more concerned about rocks and groud clearance. Always wanted hummer or dodge wheels instead of stock 16. The 4l80 and 14 bolt were very heavy so I kinda needed the 4 wheel discs to slow down