Express, Savana & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse.

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

Part Number for Door Card Clips

Search this Thread

Old April 30th, 2019, 10:54 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Part Number for Door Card Clips

Hi, I am chasing down an issue with my retained accessory power system where the radio stays on even if the driver's door opens without the key in the ignition.

I have narrowed it down to the door latch by pulling the door card. Of course when I pulled the door card all of the door card retainer clips exploded into a million pieces.

Does anyone have the P/N for these? Can can't seem to match them at any of my local auto parts stores in the same size. I called the local GM dealer and they gave me P/N: 11562256 but looking at pics online it does not match what I have and they are $6/unit.

Mine look like this:

Amazon Amazon

But the Doorman website says these are not the correct ones for my 2005 express AWD.

Any help is appreciated.
Old April 30th, 2019, 3:47 PM
Super Moderator

Received 677 Likes on 613 Posts

Check Rockauto.com
First, it's a good place to find part numbers and pictures.

second, you can often get the part shipped to your door for less than the cost of going to a brick&mortar store.
Old April 30th, 2019, 7:42 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by mountainmanjoe
Check Rockauto.com
First, it's a good place to find part numbers and pictures.

second, you can often get the part shipped to your door for less than the cost of going to a brick&mortar store.

Love rockauto. I buy almost exclusively from there. However, they don't have anything for door card clips or studs or any other similar item.

If you guys have found it there and can point me to them I would really appreciate it.
Old April 30th, 2019, 10:46 PM
Super Moderator

Received 677 Likes on 613 Posts

OK I just realized what you were looking for. First time I've heard of a door card LOL.

I just punched the part number from the Amazon link you gave into Rockauto and it spat this out:

https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo...6907&jsn=10511
There's a bunch of OEM numbers provided.
Old May 1st, 2019, 10:04 AM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by mountainmanjoe
OK I just realized what you were looking for. First time I've heard of a door card LOL.

I just punched the part number from the Amazon link you gave into Rockauto and it spat this out:

https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo...6907&jsn=10511
There's a bunch of OEM numbers provided.
I apologize, I don't think I was clear. The doorman clips look just like the clips in my door but looking at the dimesions they are not the right ones. The doorman website also says they are not correct.

I am off to find the clips at a couple other stores and will report back.
Old May 2nd, 2019, 9:13 AM
CF Veteran

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

I think the correct clips may be dealer only. They can't be too expensive.

I'm not sure RAP works like you say. Every vehicle I've had with it shuts off when any door opens.
Old May 2nd, 2019, 9:39 AM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by StanVan
I think the correct clips may be dealer only. They can't be too expensive.

I'm not sure RAP works like you say. Every vehicle I've had with it shuts off when any door opens.
Yes, that is my issue, when I open the driver's or passenger's door the radio stays on and won't shut off. That is what I am trying to fix.