Express, Savana & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse.

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

Starting a tour business, need a passenger van

Search this Thread

Old October 26th, 2010, 8:31 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Starting a tour business, need a passenger van

Hi guys, I live in Los Angeles and I'm starting a tour business and I need a dependable passenger van. I'm considering the Express, the E-Series as well as the Sprinter. The problem is they all seem to have side windows that are "fixed". I can't tell from the specs, do the side windows on these vans open or not? Better yet, are they easy to remove? I really want the windows OPEN or off for 90% of the year as the weather is great here in L.A.

If these windows don't open does anyone have a recommendation for a passenger van that does have side windows that open? I suppose I could go the custom route and have some windows put in that open. If anyone has any recommendations for that as well, please let me know. Anyone have an idea of costs if I go that route?

Any suggestions at all would be appreciated.
Old October 26th, 2010, 10:25 PM
CF Veteran

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

just bring it to a glass shop and tell them you want to remove the windows and not replace them. of course you re van will be unsaleable after you do this.