Express, Savana & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse.

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

SunShade / SunVisor Upgrade

Search this Thread

Old August 5th, 2019, 7:00 PM
CF Pro Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default SunShade / SunVisor Upgrade

I looked a long time ago figuring out what would match up via the mounting holes and what would not. The other week I ended up pulling the trigger on some Yukon sunshades that are about 15 years old. I should have know better, they do not mount, but I did not care if they did or if they did not when I bought them. I figured I could find a way to make them work or take the parts I want and make them work in mind. I want the mirrors and I want the lights. I actually like the older ones over the newer LED ones. I like the light. I like class they espouse (even they are made super cheap). I also the bigger mirror.

The wiring is no problem. If this was my only project on the go I could come up with something to mount them as they are. I am actually really glad I bought these because they are shorter which leaves a larger gap in the center near the mirror. This actually helps with my full range plans. I want more space there. Reasons to come in the future. I feel like I am in a good spot today, even though my van is all in various stages. I am happy in the direction I am headed. It's coming together now. The planning and the ability.