Express, Savana & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse.

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

Tried to post a new thread days ago, still not approved?

Search this Thread

Old April 12th, 2019, 11:03 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tried to post a new thread days ago, still not approved?

Well I was hoping this forum would be helpful but its like no one is at home...
Old April 12th, 2019, 3:50 PM
CF Monarch

Received 138 Likes on 130 Posts

I think there is a minimum number of post's before you can submit a new thread, also might look under whatever forum you are wanting to post this thread just to see if there isn't a thread already posted.
Old April 12th, 2019, 4:09 PM
CF Beginner

I created a "New Thread" and after submitting the screen said "New members blah blah moderator must approve blah blah"

so as far as I know I am still awaiting a moderator to click OK for me

I did review some pages of the forum, did try the Search field, did not meet with any real success.

Weird that I should be allowed as a brand-newbie to post squat, whereas my actual question is held up in moderation. I mean, I've already uploaded pics of my Chevy, what the hell else is needed????
Old April 12th, 2019, 5:00 PM
CF Beginner

so, really, THIS thread gets posted but my question about installing a window motor & regulator is help up in Moderation?

I'll just hijack my own thread then, and say My Window Does Not Go All The Way Up. New motor, new regulator, but still an inch or so at the top where the glass cannot reach, the half-moon gear grinds at the end of its teeth, and I have no idea what to do next. I am flat broke, don;t want to buy new anythings.

I think my install procedure might be wack, as in the end I added lots of extra holes in the door panel at make **** easier...

So its a 1986 G20 V8 305. I am one step away from actually calling it home. I'd really love to get the window to open & close all the way.

I added extra holes to make the motor install easy...(?)
Old April 12th, 2019, 5:03 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by kevinkpk
I think there is a minimum number of post's before you can submit a new thread, also might look under whatever forum you are wanting to post this thread just to see if there isn't a thread already posted.
2?

haha