Express, Savana & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse.

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

What is this connection?

Search this Thread

Old November 30th, 2018, 9:12 PM
CF Pro Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Old December 1st, 2018, 12:44 AM
CF Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I second this. According to the 2015 brochure, driver and passenger 6 way power seats are an option except for the WT (cargo) models where its driver only. Its likely the leftover harness.

Originally Posted by dberladyn
It would depend on your build package. They likely only have two or three different wiring harnesses. If you have an option that requires an "LS" or "LT" harness as opposed to a "WT" harness then you will likely have wire leads and connectors for options that you do not have.

Oh... I just noticed those fancy seat base bolt covers. I do not have those.

Old December 1st, 2018, 1:18 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dberladyn
It would depend on your build package. They likely only have two or three different wiring harnesses. If you have an option that requires an "LS" or "LT" harness as opposed to a "WT" harness then you will likely have wire leads and connectors for options that you do not have.

Oh... I just noticed those fancy seat base bolt covers. I do not have those.
dberladyn - thank you for the information, my van is a 2LS and the seat bolt covers I purchased on eBay at https://www.ebay.com/itm/97-16-Chevy...72.m2749.l2649