Express, Savana & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse.

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

What is this plug under front seat of 2005 Express?

Search this Thread

Old April 15th, 2019, 5:59 PM
CF Pro Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

You never truly know if it is going to save you, or kill you. Look at the accident I was in. That was a pretty hard crash. I was ready to get out instantly. My friend who was buckled in, not only was he staring out window waiting for who knows what with fuel spilling, I remember fumbling with his belt. I couldn't even get out my side to go around and get him out. I had snap him out of his state, get him unbuckled, get him to open his door (on that car the door handles were practically on the floor) then he had to get out, then I could get out.

Last edited by dberladyn; April 15th, 2019 at 6:02 PM.
Old April 15th, 2019, 7:54 PM
Super Moderator

Received 509 Likes on 469 Posts

Originally Posted by dberladyn
You never truly know if it is going to save you, or kill you.
ever have to unbuckle a seat belt when your upside down will all your weight pulling on the strap? no easy task.

there will always be circumstances...60mph head on.. your done....but overall...statistically...you are better with it on.
Old April 15th, 2019, 10:54 PM
CF Pro Member

Interesting name Monarch. It was pointed out that Diana would still be alive with a seatbelt on... I was thinking about this after... have you ever seen a cripple for a Monarch? It might be better that she died, maybe she was even helped with that after all. You got realise what you are getting into when you get into things, there is always a price with whatever is given. I am just mentioning this as a cross between my cousins words as a Fire Fighter and because of all the accusations I read regarding the Royals and Diana.
Old April 15th, 2019, 11:31 PM
Super Moderator

Received 670 Likes on 608 Posts

Royals, the Pope and other dignitaries typically drive around with an entourage. The risk of an accident virtually disappears.
Old April 17th, 2019, 1:31 AM
CF Pro Member

Originally Posted by mountainmanjoe
Royals, the Pope and other dignitaries typically drive around with an entourage. The risk of an accident virtually disappears.
Ask Prince Phillip about rolling over two months ago and "voluntarily" giving up his license.

Or ask anyone who rides with the Queen at the wheel. Apparently, she loves to go a little fast. Too fast for some. I think it's awesome. lol