Express, Savana & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse.

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

wheels

Search this Thread

Old June 28th, 2017, 6:45 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wheels

i would like some info on wheels for my 87 g20,firstly i would prefer original rims and trims but because i'm in australia they are hard to find,i can get chev rally wheels but will they fit? can anyone tell me what wheels will go on,thank you.
Old June 28th, 2017, 7:06 AM
CF Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Like I normally reply, always check RockAuto, reasonably priced, they are online, ship overseas, and if they offer a part you're pretty much guaranteed the part will fit. Here is what they offer:

1987 CHEVROLET G20 5.0L 305cid V8 Wheel | RockAuto

Did you find the weather stripping kits you were looking for?

Edit: Sorry, I see the stock type wheels are out of stock, I would probably email them.

Last edited by Twscarp; June 28th, 2017 at 7:32 AM.
Old June 28th, 2017, 4:12 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yes i use rockauto for my other cars, i just hoped someone in the states had swapped wheels around on their van and could have told me what else would fit maybe corvette wheels?pontiac?chevelle?and yes i am currently making a shopping list with rockauto for weather strips engine mounts etc thank's,not a lot of used parts for the g20 on ebay sadly,with my lincolns i was able to purchase everything i needed,cheer's...