Forum Notice Stop in here to get the latest on CF happenings! This is also the place to get some information about site usage and the rules of the forum. Only staff and those permitted by the staff may post a new topic in this section. For permission to post something here, contact EvansBlue.

Chevy Racing Hat - DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR THIS PARTICULAR ONE!!!

Search this Thread

Old August 4th, 2017 | 8:07 PM
CF Beginner

Default Chevy Racing Hat - DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR THIS PARTICULAR ONE!!!

Hello every one! This is just my second post as my American adventures are over and I'm back in Italy. I left my beloved Chevy Lumina in the hands of a person that will hopefully take care of her!

NOW, my post is probably the silliest one you've ever seen, but it's of extreme importance to me! I am looking for the hat pictured below! It's a Chevy Racing Hat that I bought at Walmart for about $9 last year and it seems to be extremely rare to find now!

The reason why I'm looking for this is that mine, which I loved and cherished as if it was a baby, well, it was stolen. They smashed the window of our car and took many of my personal things, including ALL my documents, money, computer, camera and inside my backpack was my Chevy hat. I have no words to describe how devastated I was after I found all my things stolen!

I ask for help to find THIS SPECIFIC HAT because it's a special memory to me. It's a memory of my driving around with the Lumina across the USA and I really want one EXACTLY like this. I have looked everywhere on the internet and there's no trace whatsoever of this particular hat! So please, if you can help me find one, in any possible way, even from China or anywhere in the world, just let me know!!! Thank you very much!!!

Chevy Racing Hat

Chevy racing Hat