Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

2004 Chevy Silverado speedometer and all gauges

Search this Thread

Old August 19th, 2016, 11:05 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 Chevy Silverado speedometer and all gauges

All of my gauges just stopped working. They are stuck at 0. I am trying to see if it is a fuse or what, but don't see a fuse on the diagram labeled that way. Any ideas? A fuse number or location or is my problem somewhere else? Please help.
Old August 19th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Hitman9139
All of my gauges just stopped working. They are stuck at 0. I am trying to see if it is a fuse or what, but don't see a fuse on the diagram labeled that way. Any ideas? A fuse number or location or is my problem somewhere else? Please help.
Hello, this Erik From D&D Instruments. Those instrument clusters are very prone to failure. We can repair your cluster or get you a remanufactured unit which will be delivered to you next day. Please check out our website for more info.

ddinstruments.com
Old August 19th, 2016, 11:29 AM
CF Beginner

Thank you Erik. If it comes to that, I will check out ddinstruments.com. I am hoping it is just a fuse or something of that nature. Any advise would be appreciated.