Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

2005 chevrolet equinox transmission

Search this Thread

Old June 5th, 2016, 3:57 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 chevrolet equinox transmission

2005 equinox transmission limp mode
I took my 05 equinox through an automatic car wash a few days ago and it was fine until i left the carwash. It went into engine reduce mode and engine light came on. Also the t/c off light came on. I ran codes for it and tcm ,pcm and couple other codes came up. I replaced the tcm and pedal control module and engine reduce went off. Now only codes p0966 and p0700 come up. My car is fine in park neutral and reverse. When driving its really slow like its stuck in 5th gear. P0966 says low crkt in solenoid b. Can water have gotten into any other sensor. When i drop my gear to L2 it shifts hard to second then goes really slow. I dont wanna keep doing that risking damage. Also to include if im parked and i start up n take off just engime light is on and my trans act fine. Its only up til i stop and take off again that its slow in 5th gear.