Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

2010 Suburban Main fuse block replacement issues. I need some help please........

Search this Thread

Old May 2nd, 2018, 6:55 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 2010 Suburban Main fuse block replacement issues. I need some help please........

I changed out the fuse block on my 2010 Suburban 5.3. The one that's on the front drivers fender well. This is because my back up lights were on all the time - key on or off - in any gear including park. It seemed the relay is inside the block so it seemed like an easy fix. I bought a used block assembly that had all the fused and relays intact. Everything worked except it would not crank. I checked all fuses and put all my old relays into the new (used) block. It still would not crank! So I bought another fuse block and it does the exact same thing. Is there some ecm reset or something I need to do? Thanks!
PS: When I install the original fuse block back in it cranks and runs fine.

Last edited by Kenny House; May 2nd, 2018 at 7:06 PM.
Old June 26th, 2018, 3:21 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have installed lots of these. the only thing I can think of is some times the harnesses under the block come out. make shure there all in place.