Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

Good time for shopping

Search this Thread

Old December 25th, 2012, 8:55 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good time for shopping

You all know that xmas is best time to buy stuff for affordable prices. I want to buy a new car, but I like to touch and look, so internet research is not for me. My decision is to find a dealer. It must be Northeastern Colorado based and should offer xmas promos and specials. My friend suggested to check Korf, what do you think about them? Any recommendations are appreciated.
Old December 25th, 2012, 11:54 AM
CF Monarch

Received 363 Likes on 344 Posts

Most dealers have a web site that has their inventory, pictures and internet prices listed. You can check the dealers in your area to look for the best deal.
Old December 27th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by chevroroman
You all know that xmas is best time to buy stuff for affordable prices. I want to buy a new car, but I like to touch and look, so internet research is not for me. My decision is to find a dealer. It must be Northeastern Colorado based and should offer xmas promos and specials. My friend suggested to check Korf, what do you think about them? Any recommendations are appreciated.
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

chevroroman,

If you would like, please PM me your zip code and I’ll reply with a listing of dealers in your area, along with current incentives.

Louis
GM Customer Service