Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

Headlamp Assembly 2014 Silverado

Search this Thread

Old July 16th, 2021, 8:14 AM
MT3
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Headlamp Assembly 2014 Silverado

My truck is a 2014 Silverado Ext Cab LT trim. I want to explore my options to upgrade my headlights for both better night visibility and updated styling. Current headlamps lens covers are getting cloudy and one is cracked.

Since I have a broken lens cover, I plan to replace the assemblies. I know OEM will set me back but I'm ok with that as opposed to difficulties with aftermarket fitment and quality.

Does an LTZ or High Country projector headlamp assembly work (fit) in my LT? This will give me the updated look I like plus the age and broken lens issue is resolved. But...what about the lighting? Will this be the same yellowish light I'm getting now....or a more brilliant brighter light like our 2021 Lexus SUV?

I don't want to get into something like load resistors and the like. I'd really like to buy something that is a simple plug and play and make this a close to OEM project.

Any advice is appreciated!!