Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

HID Light Question

Search this Thread

Old June 11th, 2010, 1:10 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HID Light Question

I'm sorry if this isn't the correct section to put this in, but I didn't know where else to put it.

Alright, so anyone who knows HID lights quite well, hopefully can help me with this. My first kit I had burned out, so I put another one in a couple of days ago. The new kit (Same as old) came with a newer, bigger ballast. Which I think is the problem. I'll try to explain the problem as best as I can, if I can't, I will have to try to make a video of it. The problem is, the headlights "shake" or move up and down. It doesn't interfere with my driving abilities, but it is quite noticeable whether you're driving or sitting still. The spread of the light is where you can really tell where the light shakes, or vibrates.

Hopefully that kinda explained it to where you can understand where I am getting at. If you know of any solutions, please let me know. This issue is getting on my nerves and I want it to stop, haha.

-Donny-