Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

holley projection

Search this Thread

Old September 11th, 2007, 9:08 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default holley projection

i have holley projection on my 1976 chevy c 1500355ci.... i want some info on it havnt really had ne help with it and every one i know has no clue...i have had people say there a pain there stupid and what not...i do not have a stock 350 in my truck if that helps ne..i have been told just to swap to a carb i want to know why is that a better choice whats so wrong with the projection i feel or see no problem trucks pretty dang fast..i just want some info if u have ne question just ask....and thx this is my first post
Old September 12th, 2007, 6:23 AM
CF Junior Member

Default RE: holley projection

People that tell you to get rid of a Holley are the ones that don't know how to set them or repair them. Holley and Edelbrock are big names because they work good in cars (or trucks) that are set up for them.
I'm still a firm believer a Quadrajet is a good carb for a stock engine butdon't supply enough cfmor a fuel spray when initially stomping the gas for a performance engine.
If you want more info on your holley take the numbers from the air horn and have a parts place look it up for you.
Old September 12th, 2007, 8:37 PM
CF Beginner

Default RE: holley projection

awsome thx best info yet besides negative feed back from other peeps yeah i feel same way with q jets for stock but not performance motors ok its holley projectoin 4 if that would help ne but yeah ill try what u said