Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

New Member and i have some Factory Service manuals for 2004-2009 Chevy & GMC for sale

Search this Thread

Old April 30th, 2021, 11:15 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool New Member and i have some Factory Service manuals for 2004-2009 Chevy & GMC for sale

Hello
If I'm not allow to post an item for sale i apologize You All.

All of the Manuals look as if they never used them well they came from the Lincoln Nebraska Police Garage and they probably are experts in repairing the cars or the Police car just breaks down in a high speed chase ;-(

I'll offer free shipping for the cont 48 states UPS and I'll beat any price thats within reason some set may cost me 30-40 bucks because there's 8 manuals so keep that in mind if your going to make an offer okay

Thanks Austin if i can post the Facebook Market listing let me know I belong to a number of Forums but they are for Tool & Die Machining and Scale Cannons and coins. I have been on Facebook since 2009 so a great many Coins and Cannons back in the normal FB days pre AI

I have others but Chevy and GMC more of and i will not say the F word I dislike them anyhow

Well these sell good on ebay but i don't want to list them their because it would be better to save you some money and such.

I have a Facebook market listing or if you'd like to see all of what i have i have pictures of sets

I have uploaded pictures of them and tried not to include the F word manuals but some may be in the picture okay

But they are there

So please let me know if this is or isn't allowed okay or if you have an area to post them let me know