Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

Radio on 2015 impala lt

Search this Thread

Old August 16th, 2019, 6:59 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio on 2015 impala lt

Hi, I was taking a road trip today and when I made a stop, I switched my audio to YouTube from my phone. A few minutes later it stopped and buffered then just stopped, I set back to the radio and saw the channel I was on but did not get any audio, I switched to pandora and it was fine. I got home a few hours later and still no audio from the radio. I reset radio settings and restored factory defaults, turned my car off and back on and still no audio from the radio, any ideas? I don’t think it’s the amp due to I get every other sound but the radio.
Old August 18th, 2019, 2:17 PM
CF Monarch

Received 263 Likes on 255 Posts

Originally Posted by Jimmy Walton
Hi, I was taking a road trip today and when I made a stop, I switched my audio to YouTube from my phone. A few minutes later it stopped and buffered then just stopped, I set back to the radio and saw the channel I was on but did not get any audio, I switched to pandora and it was fine. I got home a few hours later and still no audio from the radio. I reset radio settings and restored factory defaults, turned my car off and back on and still no audio from the radio, any ideas? I don’t think it’s the amp due to I get every other sound but the radio.
And here I thought I was the only person who listens to Youtube in my 2015 Malibu w/Bluetooth. I'd disconnect the battery for a spell and see if that solves this issue. Jim..
The following users liked this post:
Chris Jasper (September 11th, 2020)
Old August 18th, 2019, 2:25 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fixed

Sorry I forgot to respond, it started working the next morning
Old August 18th, 2019, 4:27 PM
CF Monarch

Received 263 Likes on 255 Posts

Originally Posted by Jimmy Walton
Sorry I forgot to respond, it started working the next morning
That's good to hear. All these new electronics have a ways to go before being perfected, IMO..