Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

Stalling at a stop issue

Search this Thread

Old July 12th, 2017, 7:32 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stalling at a stop issue

i have a 1994 chevy bazer silverado. I keep having a issue with stalling at redlights and stop signs.. the motor only has 10,000 miles on it, throttle body rebuilt,new distributor,cap,rotor,plugs,wires,iac,map sensor,tps,o2sensor pcv valve, vacuum lines and hoses,a and b shift solenoids,tcc solenoid,shorty headers to 3" exhaust,power steering pump,water pump,tensioner,pulley,egr,alternator,starter jet stage 1 chip, ecm and still dont seem to know whats wrong.. the transmission is being rebuilt now as we speak with all high performance parts and a b&m shift improver kit.. the rear differential was redone with a eaton posi ,richmond ring and pinion and richmond axles with 3.73 gears.. Can any one tell me what i can do or where to start to figure out this issue.. the only thing left that i have not replaced is the solenoid that goes to the vacuum canister and thats because its test good.. im lost and have run out of ideas to do. Please help any info could help
Old July 12th, 2017, 7:39 PM
CF Monarch

Received 138 Likes on 130 Posts

TPS ? Throttle position sensor. Just because it's new dosen't mean it's good.