Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

Tire pressure relearn

Search this Thread

Old January 1st, 2016, 3:35 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Tire pressure relearn

I have an 07 Suburban and the LR tire pressure sensor started acting erratic, 5 psi one day, 95 the next day, correct the next day, etc. I replaced the LR ensor and tried to do the relearn but it wouldn't chirp the LF, not the first time this has happened, it also did the same when I have rotated tires in the past and had to go to the dealer and have them use the relearn tool.

I go to the dealer and they do the relearn. On the way home I check and none of them are reading. I go back they do the relearn again and tell me the LF is bad, when I leave all are working but a day later only the LF and RR are working.
I go back, this time when I leave the LF,RF and RR are working and the new LR isn't. A day later none are working and that is how it stands as of now. I know I am on the back end of battery life but I will need new tires in the coming year and will replace the other three sensor but will this solve the problem.