Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

2005 Impala Airbag module wiring schematics

Search this Thread

Old February 24th, 2021, 11:29 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 Impala Airbag module wiring schematics

Ok so my airbag light is on. I have replaced front sensor, clockspring, and airbag module. Everything should work properly.....It should. Well my old module was all corroded out (beer spillage) under the passenger seat. Was unsure if when I replaced the module to replace the harness as well. Disconnected the battery and took out fuses. Snipped the wires to the connector. Come to find out there are a few wires of the same color but all going to different pins. I need the schematics to the connector to determine when I splice the wires in like does it matter which of the same color goes to which wire? Like the horse of a different color....lol. Somewhere along the line the system from when I hooked it up at advance auto scanner said. One good thing is that all should work cause I took everything off my 05 impala and put it in my 04 impala and everything works perfectly. I just want my safety to be not in jeopardy.....