Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

2014/2015 impala accessories Ext & Int.

Search this Thread

Old November 12th, 2015, 10:06 AM
CF Senior Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Chrisimpala35ls, really nice Impala! I like the customizations you have done or are doing. I am thinking about the rear chrome bezels as well.
Old November 13th, 2015, 1:33 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks man, yeah I can't wait to be done accessorizing the car, it really sucks having to buy one upgrade at a time but thats the best way to comfortably afford anything and it also keeps you interested in the project & satisfied with every purchase. But I have to say this design is one of the most beautiful engineered products GM has ever put out. Im a very **** person and when it comes to flaws this car from head room, interior design to performance, appearance and handle with agility let alone maintenance & economy this car blew me away. Completely smoked the competition. Though this car was my favorite, I test drove everything in it's class; Ford taurus, Lincoln mkz & mks, Toyota avalon & camary, Kia and Hyundai's optima & sonata both drove the same by the way and nothing came close to it. Truly an awesome car.

Originally Posted by Frank3
Chrisimpala35ls, really nice Impala! I like the customizations you have done or are doing. I am thinking about the rear chrome bezels as well.

Last edited by Chrisimpala35ls; November 13th, 2015 at 1:45 AM.
Old November 13th, 2015, 1:49 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

But hey definitely good luck getting those tail light bezels, would like to see some pics for sure here on the forum.

Originally Posted by Frank3