Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Mystery blower motor problems.

Search this Thread

Old August 20th, 2015, 11:17 PM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think we have success. After having my dashboard completely dismantled, I found the gremlin that was causing me so much grief. The stop fuse was blown. I replaced the fuse and put my dashboard back together. Turned the ignition key and the vehicle started. I turned the blower speed selector switch to the number 1 position and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. The fan was running ( happy happy joy joy ). I went through all the speed selector positions and the fan would speed up with each progression. I'm not sure what I had done to make the fan work properly, but I am not going to question it. I just hope it stays fixed. Again thank you very much for all of your help. You have saved me so much money.