Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

New to the forums- 400, 000km Impala

Search this Thread

Old March 5th, 2010, 10:11 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW! That car must have been cursed or something. Hope you have better luck with the uplander.

That's actaully kind of why I my dad bought the 3.8 back when he was looking to buy because some of his friends told him the 3.8 was more reliable. Now I'm not going to lie I also found water in my passenger floor once or twice after rain but it didn't bother me much since it's got so many kilometers already. If I remember correctly the thermostat in my impala was also fixed but it was only a minor problem. The passlock security thing happened a couple of times as well where it didn't let us start the car but this was around 300,000km. We just put the car in neutral and rolled it out of the garage and it would start. Never got it fixed since it never happened after the third time. Only things we ever really payed to fix were probably an engine mount and some seals which caused oil leaks.