Chevrolet  Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/)
-   Impala (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/impala-14/)
-   -   no onstar no bluetooth and no xm (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/impala-14/no-onstar-no-bluetooth-no-xm-45212/)

ehut April 9th, 2012 3:12 PM

Gorgano no longer persues her.

BigLew55 April 9th, 2012 3:21 PM

Originally Posted by ehut (Post 212226)
Musaka is rising.

Originally Posted by ehut (Post 212232)
Gorgano no longer persues her.

Someone needs to turn off the car or open the garage door....:cool:

Chevrolet Customer Service April 10th, 2012 7:33 AM

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Gina M Vines,

I have taken over for Michelle on this forum. If you PM me your VIN number, I would be happy to help. You can also email if you prefer, my email is: louis_henry@gmexpert.com

I look forward to your reply.

Louis
GM Customer Service

jeycat1989 February 8th, 2013 3:20 PM

I have On-Star and XM both installed and active, but I am trying to find the RPO code for the Bluetooth. The last 8 digits of my VIN are B1201437.

mhunt729 May 25th, 2013 5:13 PM

2011 Impala

I need to know howto get the XM number for my radio.How do I get to it?

czarjam April 1st, 2014 3:50 PM

Fleet Impala LT with xm & OnStar..no Bluetooth

I just purchase a sweet 2011 Impala LT Fleet. It has xm & OnStar, but no blue tooth.( Is there a software/dip switch/ jumper/ any fix to add bluetooth into my car using the existing factory button on the steering wheel and mirror?

Thanks

sturner204 July 11th, 2014 5:15 PM

I just purchased a 2012 Malibu LT Fleet. It has Bluetooth and OnStar but no XM. Is there I module I can purchase and plug in to enable XM or is it more involved than that. I have the XM ready head unit.

Chevrolet Customer Service July 15th, 2014 11:08 AM

Hi sturner204,

Congratulations on your new purchase! I will be glad to contact an internal resource in regard to your question. Please feel free to send us a private message with your VIN included and I will look further into this for you. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Kristen A.
Chevrolet Customer Care