Malibu Another long running GM name, the Malibu has overcome many changes to be one of the top mid size sedans heading into its eight generation.

Chevrolet Malibu
This area is for FWD models 1997 and newer
Platform: N-, Epsilon, Epsilon II.

07 Malibu SS Performance Parts

Search this Thread

Old May 3rd, 2007, 12:26 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07 Malibu SS Performance Parts

I am looking for some performance parts for my new 07 Malibu SS but I can't seem to find anything that is made specifically for my car. Can anyone suggest a place or at least an option? I am looking to get and exhaust system and intake to start and then i will move on from there. Any information you could supply would help since I have found nothing except mufflers.
Old May 3rd, 2007, 2:11 PM
CF Pro Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: 07 Malibu SS Performance Parts

AWSOME NEWS... [] not really, the good news is your car CAN make huge torque, the downside GM is dropping the 3900 series next year, and going with the 3.6, I have been looking for a year now only things I could find as bolt on were the CAI for the 3900 G6 will fit couple mods, I have my computer flashed, and tuned a bit, but basically your on your own for modding. most likelyanything you do will be a first for the engine and the car, as the car is done next year to.

good side we both mayhave collectiblesin a few years,

One thing I have beenconsidering pretty hard is a remote mount turbo system for it....but its leased and its just a hold out car till the kids get a little bigger 8 and 5 now so couple more years,then the Camaro is mine.

Not bad car even stock tho...I mean I have a station wagon, with a frickin DVD SM radio, sunroof, that is a good sleaper car