Malibu Another long running GM name, the Malibu has overcome many changes to be one of the top mid size sedans heading into its eight generation.

Chevrolet Malibu
This area is for FWD models 1997 and newer
Platform: N-, Epsilon, Epsilon II.

Headrest Monitors

Search this Thread

Old January 9th, 2008, 9:48 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Headrest Monitors

I got a 2007 MAXX SS does anyone know if they make the headrest monitors for these, I look about everywhere i knew and can't find anyone that has them complete
I got the rear radio but not the DVD monitor. I know they make the stock one for the console but am not able to find a part # for it either. I know i can put some in the oem headrest but trying to keep from doing that in case i want to put it back OEM.
Thanks for any help on this
Old January 10th, 2008, 3:33 PM
CF Pro Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: Headrest Monitors

The units they have for the trucks andshould be the smae for the CArs, it replaces your hole headrest, so if you want to put it back to factory you just swap them back in....I looked into it, but mine has the DVD so no need.....
Old January 11th, 2008, 10:14 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Headrest Monitors

I tried the trucks headrest but they just don't fit or look right, They a little to different them stock. I know everything can't be the same but they are not close to look good. If i could find one for the console i might see how hard that would be to fit in. I have the rear radio that came with it but was told 06 was the last year of the DVD setup in the SS. I have not been able to locate one within a reasonable price for the earley models.I might have to buy a extra set and have them install in them..
Thanks for repling back