New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)
View Poll Results: 94 suburban symptoms dark color tranny fluid, no reverse, super high rpm to move
Don’t know what I’m to fonhrrr
100.00%
Same with here
0%
I’m not wanting to do a poll.
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

1994 Burb black Tran fluid, NO reverse, not starting in 1st gear...

Search this Thread

Old June 6th, 2021, 8:41 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 Burb black Tran fluid, NO reverse, not starting in 1st gear...

Ok I seem to have several issues. This was supposed to be a simple swap out shift solenoids and be done. So I did that, I put it in Reverse and it engaged for about 5 seconds is all. Then it just stopped. And I couldn’t move at all until I had RPMs past 2000. Then it would take off really slow, I took the pan off again and checked solenoids, they’re still working. So my symptoms are Tran fluid smells burnt and turns brown quickly, no reverse, Rpm has to be super high for it to even move, it’s a 6000 pound paper weight at the moment. I have only put in 3 new solenoids, and changed the filter. Everything was cool for like 5 seconds then i don’t even know what happened. Please fill me in on any knowledge you may have about these issues. Thank you.