New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

1999 geo/chevy/suzuki starting circuit issues.

Search this Thread

Old September 14th, 2014, 4:57 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 geo/chevy/suzuki starting circuit issues.

Hello guys, I'm carter, certified motorcycle and off road power sports technician. I got one here that has me bewildered, if anyone can help I'd appreciate, this one has me doubting my education and diagnostic ability. Here's what I got. 1999 Chevy tracker right? My daughter in laws car, bought by me, great deal, trying to get her mobile. Circumstance calls fory wife(her mom) to comender the vehicle for a few months. Driving form cost to cost in Florida one night dropping step daughter off I notice head lights dimming with radio function, and when coasting. No big deal right? No codes, no warning lights. In pasco county. Next day, b led all need to the rob ng and stealing life
Old September 14th, 2014, 9:00 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default chevy tracker

Sorry, my phone crapped out on me. Any way long story short. New battery, cables, relays fuses, and second reman starter. All grounds have continuity, all voltage good, hit the key and click is all I get on the primary circuit, heating up my cables. I'm lost, possible two bad starters? Any one have a wiring diagram. Its a 2.0