New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

2010 Chevy equinox exhaust manifold

Search this Thread

Old July 21st, 2015, 7:04 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Chevy equinox exhaust manifold

yes my exhaust manifold is cracked completely around with an eighth of an inch gap my car is so loud it sounds like a diesel starting the problem is it's covered by a shroud and you couldn't really see the crack you just heard the noise it started really quiet and now its just fully blown the part is actually cheap at a hundred bucks and its really easy to replace the problem is having a cracked exhaust manifold causes serious problems to the motors not only does it turn check engine lights on and cause weird diagnosis its just a really bad problem I've never heard of a cracked exhaust manifold ever I took it to my mechanic and he's actually told me he's never heard of a cracked exhaust manifold the Chevy dealership keeps 5 in stock so it's a common occurrence to have these cracked parts which tells me that its a defect somehow it was made bad Chevy should really be aware of this and it take necessary precautions in the future i just hope my engienginengine is not ruined because of a cracked manifold. the car is the car is only the car is only the car is only 4 years old the car is only 4 years old the car is only 4 years old the car is only 4 years old the car is only 4 years old with a the car is only 4 years old with a hundred the car is only 4 years old with a hundred and thirty the car is only 4 years old with the car is only 4 years old with a hundred and thirty thousand miles on it. so heavy so heavy so heavy when you so heavy when you so heavy when you so heavy when you outsource so heavy when you outsource your so heavy when you outsource your parts and get so heavy when you outsource your parts and get so heavy when you outsource your parts and get so heavy when you outsource your parts and get next to so heavy when you outsource your parts and get next to nothing so heavy when you outsource your parts and get next to nothing so heavy when you outsource your parts and get next to nothing cheap labor so heavy when you outsource your parts and get next to nothing cheap labor so heavy when you outsource your parts and get next to nothing cheap labor so heavy when you outsource your parts and get next to nothing cheap labor so heavy when you outsource your parts and get next to nothing cheap labor so heavy when you outsource your parts and get next to nothing cheap labor try and get a little so heavy when you outsource your parts and get next to nothing cheap labor try and get a little so heavy when you outsource your parts and get next to nothing cheap labor try and get a little better so heavy when you outsource your parts and get next to nothing cheap labor try and get a little better quality so heavy when you outsource your parts and get next to nothing cheap labor try and get a little better quality on them so heavy when you outsource your parts and get next to nothing cheap labor try and get a little better quality on them so heavy when you outsource your parts and get next to nothing cheap labor try and get a little better quality on them come on man