New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

2012 Cruze won’t crank/no start

Search this Thread

Old January 6th, 2018, 5:28 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 Cruze won’t crank/no start

The other day when trying to replace some speakers in the rear window my car locked up. Won’t come out of park. Won’t crank. All lights on deck no anti theft light is on however. Back windows won’t work. Check battery, it’s full. Replaced neg cable. Please help. Got key out by using the release button underneath the switch. Tried to reset anti theft buy leaving key in on position of 15 minutes, twice. No go.

Last edited by Dannyjoe; January 6th, 2018 at 5:29 PM. Reason: Forgot something
Old January 10th, 2018, 8:55 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dannyjoe
The other day when trying to replace some speakers in the rear window my car locked up. Won’t come out of park. Won’t crank. All lights on deck no anti theft light is on however. Back windows won’t work. Check battery, it’s full. Replaced neg cable. Please help. Got key out by using the release button underneath the switch. Tried to reset anti theft buy leaving key in on position of 15 minutes, twice. No go.
It gets worse..... Ive had a fuel map sensor, throttle body sensor, evap sensor, and a hard shift into 2nd gear.... all within 30,000 miles.... the chevy cruze is junk. This will be my last GM car I do believe. Good luck to you though.... I hope your luck is better than mine.