New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

2016 Equinox Bluetooth audio

Search this Thread

Old May 13th, 2016 | 6:55 AM
CF Beginner

Default 2016 Equinox Bluetooth audio

Hello,

My company recently switched from Ford Escapes to Chevy Equinoxes. I was disappointed to learn that my car only has Bluetooth phone and not audio. Question #1 can I go to the dealer and pay them to add Bluetooth audio? The reason it is such a pain is when I plug in using the usb the car constantly defaults to my first song in my iTunes. This happens all the time. If I'm listening to pandora and I fast forward or rewind it will default to that first song in my iTunes. It's a huge pain. So question #2 can this annoying bug be fixed? Thank you
Old May 13th, 2016 | 7:14 AM
CF Beginner

Let me add two more problems. After I receive a phone call the car system with revert back to playing my first iTunes song. It's annoying to the point that I don't want even like that song anymore. Also, I cannot listen to voicemail when the phone is plugged in via usb. This is such a huge inconvenience that could fixed by allowing Bluetooth audio.