New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

2018 Chevy Spark owner.

Search this Thread

Old January 24th, 2019, 3:12 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2018 Chevy Spark owner.

Hey all, pretty new here but i've had my Spark for a few months now. I was recently on the i75 taking a short cut and something hit the bottom of my car, now it makes a rattle when its idle and stops when the AC is off. I think it might be the shield that covers the oil filter and the bar at the bottom of the car that stops the car from actually hitting the floor first. When I pulled over to check it out, it was really wobbly and that piece I mention kinda flopped forward. I joined this forum in hopes of finding the name to those parts or a site where I can get them at and how to replace them myself. Unfortunately I cannot afford a dealership atm but I've seen videos online about replacing bumpers and such and seems fairly easy. Also, what are the cons of having that shield off? It makes a scraping noise when I drive slowly or downhill. I can also provide photos if need be.
Old January 24th, 2019, 9:28 AM
Administrator

Received 163 Likes on 161 Posts

Welcome to the forum. You need to post your question in the Spark section of the form. This is a welcome new members area only and very few people will see it. And yes pictures would be beneficial.