New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Another great forum...

Search this Thread

Old January 30th, 2011, 2:11 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another great forum...

Hey Guys and Gals! I belong to several other forums for my other vehicles and they have always been very helpful finding out information that I needed.
I see this forum is no different b/c I posted last night and already have three great replies.
I purchased a 2001 Suburban LT K1500 with the famous 5.3L motor and 111K miles for my son and his family.
Before my mom passed two weeks ago she told me NOT to go out and buy some fancy sportscar by spending my inheritance. Good advice. But what I did do was to buy this suburban for my son, his four kids and wife b/c his tired old Pontiac van was dying a slow death. I passed my mother's legacy onto to him in a helpful way I pray.
I am glad to be a part of this forum to get good answers to questions I might have regarding this vehicle.
Here in WV the weather gets pretty nasty at times and I know the 4WD will come in handy for my daughter-in-law to safely transport the grandkids around. I believe the suburban to be rock solid and almost bullet-proof. Time will tell, eh?
Plus we all mountain bike so this will be a great hauler too.
Cheers everyone!