New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Chev Grandma needs help

Search this Thread

Old January 31st, 2014, 10:00 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chev Grandma needs help

This grandma really needs your help. we have always been a chev family, husband has an older Avalanche, I have a 2012 Traverse, son has a 17 year old Cheyenne, and our daughter has a little goldy coloured sedan (I forget what name) My son was injured in a work accident and broke his back and neck, had surgery to repair his neck and needs at least one more surgery. He is in school for retraining. He and his wife have two little ones, and they often transport them in his truck. they need a reliable truck but there is no hope of this til after he finishes school. I am often without a vehicle as I lend mine to them, I worry about my grandbabies being in a truck with 415k km. Well this grandma is getting slow, not only did I only enter my son and his family in this contest 9 days ago, I only just realized that no matter how hard I and my supporters worked, It would take a miracle to crack the top 4. From the comments on the Chev Canada page, I realize that the fore runners are working together, voting for themselves and for each other..Their votes have gone from 15 a day to 50, to 100 and now 300 a day. legal according to the rules, but sure hurts our submission....Well Grandma needs a miracle, and that's ok, she believes in miracles. Please vote for our submission, we do still have a whole day I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A HUGE BLITZ OF VOTES AND CRACK THE TOP 4 AND WIPE THE SMERKS OFF THEIR FACES. http://chevroletcanada.offerpop.com/.../entry/2647918
Old January 31st, 2014, 2:01 PM
Senior Site Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the site ChevGrandma, thanks for joining us!