New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

dont know what your asking for here

Search this Thread

Old June 20th, 2015, 3:57 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dont know what your asking for here

Thread.... dont know what it is but it got me to this, does anyone know of a Chevy forum thats easy to use and can answer questions relatively quickly and without the person giving the answer going into detail about their vehicle or what color their sink is in their bathroom blah blah before even starting the ****ing answer? I went to simply search how to install load resistors on my 93 1500, simple enough right? wrong. my fist search was, "93 1500 load resistor" no results found, i thought, ok, the numbers together had it jumbled so i tried a bunch other similar searches with no results found til simply search "load resistor" finally got somewhere... which was nowhere. i got a result for a malibu tail pipe, another for a dodge windshield or some **** but then, further down the list, i saw one with load resistor in the title so i thought ok finally (around 15 minutes on this site) clicked on it and couldn't get a direct answer without going through and reading all they had to say about this and that and i have, well "had" other things to do so instead of wasting my time trying to find out if i could use a 25 watt in place of a 50 watt my day is shot to **** anyway and i dont care so i thought id tell you about it, or whomever, i think this is a welcome page but its the only one, after another 10 minutes of looking around, i found where i could post anything lol. Oh yea, i commented and asked someone about an article "or thread maybe?" about a distributor with no reply some odd days ago.... i have since fixed the problem and no longer need his answer. well i hope i haven't wasted your time, maybe this will get to someone that can fix these issues.. probably not. have a nice day.
sorry for the mispells and capitalizations and such, didn't feel the need to correct.
"Sapper 22"
Ha, scrolled down to send and saw an option to add a smile face which i clicked and lost everything. good thing i copied all above before, lol so i'll try it again...