New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Hello

Search this Thread

Old May 28th, 2014, 12:43 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello

My name is Peter born and raised in Tucson. My dad was a chevy guy and that's what I am now. Recently started my first project truck a 1980 K10. I joined the forum for help, tips and information. I've only been a general maintenance guy till now so any help is much appreciated.

So far my venture has been a success just taking a long time, which was expected. With a little help I've managed to swap out the blown 305 that came with the truck and drop in a 350. After some carb and vacuum issues it's running quite well.

However I've hit a snag that seems quite simple and yet can't figure it out. A friend of mine helped with some of the disassembly of the 305 and remounting some accessories is proving to be a bitch as he is not a meticulous person like myself.

If anyone could please give me direction (photos if you got them) on how to mount the power steering pump and ac compressor which are on the drivers side of the motor. I was left only with a bowl of bolts and brackets that I'm unable figure out.

Thanks in advance for any help. I can post pictures at a later time if needed. I look forward to learning as much as I can.

Peter
Old May 28th, 2014, 2:44 AM
Senior Site Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great to hear from you pmorales10! Welcome
Old May 28th, 2014, 1:30 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello pmorales10 from a fellow newbie from NC.