New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Hello

Search this Thread

Old January 18th, 2018, 4:34 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello

Just a quick hello, I'm actually from Oz but live in France & the _hilli_ines, also the letter _ on my la_ to_ has just quit on me !! lol
At the moment I'm in Tagaytay, (_hilli_ines). I have been given an Astro van from the vin number it seems tobe a 1993 model but was first registered here in 2003
Ive just sent a week getting it running and this morning got an emission check done and the van registered.
Old January 24th, 2018, 12:15 PM
CF Veteran

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

It took me a few to figure out what was missing

Originally Posted by TALLMAN1402
Just a quick hello, I'm actually from Oz but live in France & the Phillipines, also the letter P on my lap top has just quit on me !! lol
At the moment I'm in Tagaytay, (Phillipines). I have been given an Astro van from the vin number it seems to be a 1993 model but was first registered here in 2003
Ive just spent a week getting it running and this morning got an emission check done and the van registered.
Welcome. I just got out of my second Astro. Great van, but I out grew it. Short of getting a new laptop, most of them will take a standard USB keyboard.