New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Hello Fellow Chevrolet enthusiast!!

Search this Thread

Old October 16th, 2012, 2:37 PM
CF Beginner

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool Hello Fellow Chevrolet enthusiast!!

Very glad to be a part of such a awesome site. I am a life long chevy enthusiast as was my father and grandfather before me. Growing up under the hood of many old chevys and listening to my dad and grandpa talk cars I suppose it just grew on me. I now own many of my own, both old and new chevys and will buy nothing but. Its always good to know if there is a problem that arises I can look to you people for help. The good thing about the world of car enthusiast is we are always willing to help out in solving issues. I am looking forward to sharing my knowledge and also learing something new.
Thanks,
JWJ
Old October 19th, 2012, 10:31 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> CHEVYCRZY007,

Welcome to the forum!

Louis
GM Customer Service