New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Hello from Oklahoma

Search this Thread

Old August 8th, 2014, 12:21 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Hello from Oklahoma

Hello to everyone ,
My name is Vicki. Lifelong Tulsa, Oklahoman.
Just bought a 2006 Chevy Equinox LS. Finally came back to Chevy after a hideous bout with a Toyota Camry that had a mysterious electronic issue that NO mechanic could figure out.
From there I ventured into the world of the Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, V8. Now that is one thirsty car to drive-lol. It had 210,000 on it and the head gasket finally cracked as Jeeps are prone to do. Had that repaired and then things started going downhill quickly. 2 months later the white smoke was pouring out and I wasn't putting anymore money into that ride.
Before either of those money pits, I had a 1996 Chevy Corsica that I drove for 13 years with NO ISSUES at all. Ran over something on the highway that killed the transmission and that was the end of the Corisca, may she RIP : (. I loved that little car, great gas mileage, no leaks from anywhere, tires were inexpensive, and as long as you were in the front seat there was plenty of room.
Decided it was time to get back in a Chevy and found a good deal on an Equinox. I hope I have as good of luck with it as I did with the Corsica. I have been looking at the forum yesterday, and this morning and looks like there is a wealth of knowledge here.
Thanks for providing us with a place to ask questions, get advice, see what others have done and learn about what's going on under our hoods.
Wishing everyone a wonderful Friday and a great weekend.
Vicki
Old August 8th, 2014, 5:26 PM
Administrator

Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Welcome to the forum and a great weekend to you too!