New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Hello from Texas

Search this Thread

Old January 14th, 2016, 4:13 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from Texas

Hello all Lea here in Texas

Just purchased a 2004 Chevy Silverado last month. I am a Western riding instructor/ranch hand and just needed an old truck for work, hauling hay/feed lugging around my tack for lessons since I hate leaving my stuff at the barn.

I thought this would be a good place to get any answers about this truck if I need them. We found the truck at a good dealership here got a tip from a friend who works there, he knew I didn't want to pay a lot but I wanted something older and half decent. This 2004 is actually newer than I wanted but it only had 54700 miles on it, So now it is mine.

Ya'll have a great day. I am off to lessons.
Old January 14th, 2016, 6:59 PM
Administrator

Received 171 Likes on 169 Posts

Welcome to the forum. Be sure to check out the Silverado section of the forum.
Old January 14th, 2016, 8:05 PM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LEA, welcome to the forum from Georgia Dawg country. jump in often, lots of good information here.
David g./FONT]

Last edited by justimagination; January 14th, 2016 at 8:08 PM. Reason: correction
Old January 15th, 2016, 2:47 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

Welcome to the forum, Lea! Congrats on your truck. Share with us few pictures when you can. There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to help!