New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Hi All from Princeton, MN

Search this Thread

Old December 2nd, 2012, 6:01 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi All from Princeton, MN

I just found this forum this morning. After reading some of the posts and comments I decided to join. This seems like a decent forum to ask questions, get answers and post suggestions. During my looking through the forum I didn't see anyone who seemed irritated at "dumb" questions or blew anybody's comments off as stupid. I like that. I sometimes ask "dumb" questions myself.

Now a bit about me. I retired 4 years ago August 1st. I turned 66 this past July. Believe me, retirement is all it's cracked up to be. Although I'm "working" harder than before, I'm enjoying it more. My wife of 47 years is enjoying it more too because I can get her "Honey Do" list items completed. Some of them that is. I need my time in the garage to drink a few Beers and putz...

In early November of this year I bought my first Chevy pickup mainly because we only had the one vehicle and needed a spare. This "spare" is a 99 Silverado 5.3 Liter Vortec 3 door long box. It has an automatic tranny with 4 wheel drive. It's got 215xxx miles on it and purrs like a kitten, a very healthy kitten I might add. So far I really like it a lot.

Our other vehicle is a 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan with the 3.3 Liter V6. It's got about 115xxx miles on it and running strong. It's another vehicle I like a lot.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 6:02 AM
Senior Site Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for joining, 99 Silverado 3 door! Glad to have you as a part of our community
Old December 5th, 2012, 10:21 PM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome!!