New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Hi, I'm new here (but not to Chevrolets)

Search this Thread

Old May 18th, 2012, 1:25 AM
New User
Awaiting E-mail Confirmation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi, I'm new here (but not to Chevrolets)

Hi everyone,

I'm Sheri, from Minnesota, and have been driving Chevy or GM vehicles since I was a kid, someting I learded from my motorhead father who I spent most of my childhood assisting when he worked on cars in the garage after his regular job as a redimix driver. Dad's retired now, but still drives Chevys and GMC products. Only. As do I. I'm happy to find a place to look for info when my vehicles break down, because my husband works out of town all week and one can't blame him for being worn out on the weekends - he works as a cabinetmaker, throwing around 100 lb. sheetstock over and over all day...so I am the one crawling under, or hanging inside the hood of, our Chevs - currently, a 99 S-10 and a 96 Lumina - the car that compelled me to join this group. Thanks for having me. Take care.
Old May 18th, 2012, 9:00 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Hi, I'm new here (but not to Chevrolets)

Hey Sheri,
welcome to the forum.
And glad to know that you and your father drives Chevy and GMC since your childhood. Whenever you got your Chevy/GMC break down, just share your problem over here. There are many vehicle experts over here who can solve your problem.