New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Howdy fellow truck builders and lovers!

Search this Thread

Old July 17th, 2013, 8:10 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Howdy fellow truck builders and lovers!

I'm a woods kinda guy, I live in the woods, I like the woods, I like less people, more silence...but I do enjoy these forums and talkin shop with all you truck minded people!

I live in northern Minnesota, I retired up here when the Doctor told me that either I slow down or the Good Lord will slow me down, once and for all. I chose to do the slowin down on my own, the Good Lord will get me soon enough!

I am here to absorb as much information and knowledge as I can, I will be right up front, I cannot afford to pay any shop or repairman $80-150 an hour plus parts, to fix something that I can do for free, with the addition of some knuckle skin and a whole bunch of blue smoke and cussin.

I love making things run, the part between tearing it apart and when it starts to run again, meh...I do it because I have to and its cheaper. And I walk away a whole bunch, or at least a bit, smarter.

I hope.

I really appreciate the fact that you guys/gals, are willing to share your expertise, info and knowledge to help those of us out here that are in dire need of it! I DO appreciate it and when possible, I will share some knowledge you may be able to use. Fair nuff?

Thanks for making this site available, Webmeisters!!! Huge kudos go out to you for all you do, seriously!!
Old July 17th, 2013, 10:11 PM
Senior Site Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pleasure hearing from you OneTonDually. Make sure to add some pictures of your car to the Gallery and checkout our current photos while you're at it
Old July 19th, 2013, 8:57 PM
Super Moderator

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Hey there OneTonDually,

Welcome to the Chevy Forums.

Please be sure to check out our Silverado and Full-size section,

and don't forget, our thread search feature can find many

threads on common repairs and troubleshooting issues.