New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Howdy yall from dfw, tx!!

Search this Thread

Old January 5th, 2010, 1:37 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Howdy yall from dfw, tx!!

Hey everyone,
I just joined these forums today, so yes I am a newbie! But I do have a somewhat nice 1996 Chevrolet Suburban LS, that my family and I have owned since it was fresh out of the showroom. We ordered it straight from Chevrolet with a custom paint (white with a navy blue underside). Even in today's standards, IT IS LOADED, AND ITS ALL ORIGINAL, EVEN THE PAINT! Rear A/C, CD, cassette, pwr everything, tilt wheel, etc! It was handed down from my father to me after my last car tragically lost it's life to a speeding motorist who hit my car going about 50 in a 35, while on my way to <NOBR>school</NOBR>! AND SHE WAS UNLICENSED AND UNINSURED ON TOP OF ALL THAT! But anyways, my truck has lasted me AGES! It has a WHOLE LOTTA MILES (217,100) but that is bc it has been across the country quite a lot. Been to Cali, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, South Carolina, etc. It's up for sale right now, and so far all I've had are low ballers coming at me from every angle! Maybe someone can give me a good price I should ask for it. I mean it does need work as it is about 14 years old (manufactured 05/96) but it still runs great and will defenitely get you from Point A to Point B. I'll post pics when I get them uploaded on my PC. It's totally awesome that I found this forum just dedicated to just <NOBR>Chevys</NOBR>. So hopefully I can get some help from the Suburban ppl on here saying what I should do and what price I should ask. I recently got a new job. However ITS A LONG WAY FROM HOME, and I just can't afford the gas anymore, nor the maintainence costs! If those things weren't such an issue, I'd still use it. But it's just not meant for me, if you get my drift. Hope I can get some help. Thanks everyone! <!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig -->
<!-- controls -->
Old January 5th, 2010, 2:04 PM
Super Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

welcome to the forum!!! lots of ppl here mess with the tahoes and surb. so your in the right spot lol
Old January 5th, 2010, 2:08 PM
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome to the chevyforums suburbanguy,relax and make yourself @ home

red
Old January 5th, 2010, 5:21 PM
CF Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Always happy to welcome another fellow Texan.
Old January 7th, 2010, 1:42 PM
CF Monarch

Received 27 Likes on 9 Posts

Welcome to the Chevrolet Forum!